Old 01-09-2008, 03:24 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Peter Breed Peter Breed is offline

Default pond filter

I run a Fishmate 10000UV, its mostly done a good job.
A couple of niggles - when I upgrade the hoses from 25mm to 32mm the
hose connectors got distorted - the plastic could be thicker.
My other whinge would be the back wash. This requires you to remove a
25mm cap and add a hose connector. I have improvised a hose and valve
arrangement which is more convenient.
Peter
PAT AYMAR wrote:
I use a waterfall filter for a 2500gal pond and was considering a 2nd filter
on the other end.
Any one use this one" FISHMATE PRESSURIZED BIO POND FILTER"

Just trying to get advice from anyone that has this filter. I was thinking
about the 3000.

Pat