Old 01-09-2008, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Hand-held pressurised sprayer recommendations

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:40:48 +0100, Emrys Davies wrote
(in article ):

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
I went to buy a small (1-1.5 litre) hand-held pressurised sprayer

today.

snip
There were several Hozelock ones at three times the price of the one I
bought. Can anyone who has one of the Hozelock ones tell me if they

have
been any good?

snip

Sally,

I have been using the Hozelock Killaspray for several years and I am
very pleased with it. It is a 3 litre pressure sprayer and is easy to
use. You increase the pressure by a simple pumping action and the spray
controls are also very easily managed. I find its combined pumping and
carrying handle very convenient.

This is it: http://tinyurl.com/5b67mb

Thanks Emrys. It's useful to get an input from someone who's actually used
one. Off I go to the shops then (well, not at 9 o'clock in the evening, but
YKWIM).

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening