Old 01-09-2008, 10:39 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Jerseyj Jerseyj is offline

Default Can't give 'em

In article ,
"D Kat" wrote:

If only we had a "beam it aboard Scotty"....

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
I've been trying to give pond plants away for a month. Signs in stores. W
ord
of mouth. Pet stores that carry pond supplies (one went under). No
takers,.... off to the compost pile. :-(

A lot of folks here won't take plants from an "unkown" pond. That's not
a comment on your personal trustworthiness, just how a lot of folks feel
about it. They'd rather not borrow any suspected "issues".