Old 02-09-2008, 05:26 AM
C Fiske C Fiske is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Perry View Post
Hi all, I have ordered some trees to be delivered this autumn. The other half
said we have far too many apple, pear, plum, cherry, peach, fig, chestnut, walnut and hazel already, so she wanted something different, O.K., I decided on mulberry, medlar and the sorbus x pyrus hybrid shipova pear.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else grown a Shipova, and what are your experiences of this tree.
Wow, all that fruit !
If I dress up as a fruit bat can I come for a visit