Old 02-09-2008, 02:40 AM posted to austin.gardening
TLR[_1_] TLR[_1_] is offline

Default Mystery Plant ID

By jove, I believe that's it! Thank you. I guess I should have been
looking under "weeds" not flowers
Thanks Cea!

"Celeste Evans" wrote in message
.. .
Poke weed

Cea

In article ,
"TLR" wrote:

I was visiting some cousins this weekend in Bellville (Hwy 36
Brenham/Sealy/Hempstead area), and was shown a mystery plant that
sprouted in a bed seeded with a package of wildflowers.

I have searched through all my books and for hours on the web, but
can't find anything like it. Does anyone here know what it might
be?
I took some photos of it he
http://www.raifordmultimedia.com/Dia...P4180103b.html.
There are notes below each picture with further information.

Thanks!
TR