Old 02-09-2008, 01:56 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
PAT PAT is offline

Default pond filter

The pump on the waterfall is : Cal Pump PWM5200 Mag Drive Waterfall

It sells for around $150.00

The question on the kids nooK? Did you mean the arbor? I use it for grilling
outdoors. The arbor was once a deck where you could enter to the pool that
is gone now. I have a greenhouse there instead. The kids are grown now and
have pools of there own. The kids in any of the pictures are my
grandchildren there are now 7 of them.
Christmas was supposed to cost less at retirement!!!!!!

Pat