Old 02-09-2008, 07:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Organic Buying spree.............

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
"Marie Dodge" wrote \

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

(a troll is little help and lots of lies

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op also? It's been there for years.

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you!

Marie, have you ever approached posting as a giver?

Every day.

Anywhere along the line you could have said I bought from their store in
Nashville: http://www.ourcoop.com/OurCoop05/main/default.aspx
It would have been appropriate to include it with your 'buying spree' list
in the original post. That would have been useful information! but no,
not the Dodger

Excuse me... but I've mentioned several times I live in the Nashville area.
You had to know that to tell me Kate lived there also.

Steve Young