Old 02-09-2008, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default GW new presenter

On 2/9/08 14:01, in article , "Pam
Moore" wrote:

Someboday (was it Sacha) suggested Toby Buckland as a good
follow-up to Monty for GW. I see from the new Radio Times that he is
taking on the job.

Pam in Bristol

Don't think it was me, Pam. I thought Christine Walkden would do a good job
of it but from what I've seen of TB I think he'll do very well, too. What's
needed is someone with all-round knowledge who can engage the experienced as
well as the novice - not an easy job description for tv! Of course, what's
needed also is PLANT NAMES ON THE SCREEN! And yes, I am shouting! Drives
us nucking futs to see something gorgeous and not to be told what it is!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com