Old 03-09-2008, 04:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Why Heirloom Tomatoes??

In article ,
Derald wrote:

rogers wrote:

Do you ever heard about Heirloom tomatoes? If not then
just take a look

_Now_ I know why, despite my best efforts, I never stay subscribed
to this newsgroup: The density of self-appointed know-it-all "experts",
with no discernible qualifications, who broadcast, wholesale, "mis" and
"dis" information without citation or evidence of any kind, whatsover,
as if it's "gospel".
In short, "Friend", you simply don't know what you're nattering
about.

I feel sorry for you babe.

The spam here is less than 1%.

If you cannot ignore/filter it, you may as well belong to
Yahoogroups.com.

You will not benefit from the rich and diverse anarchistic (and
wonderful) population that hangs out on usenet.

I pity you...
--
Peace! Om

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." --Mark Twain