Old 09-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Mike

Default Allegra - Cherokee Rose

On Wed, 09 Apr 2003, "Allegra" wrote:
"Mike" was spreading the news that

I was poking around Chamblee's site and noticed Cherokee Rose is available
again!

Mike
z8TX

Hello Mike,

Thank you so much! I will have to wait until
I get home because apparently their shopping
cart does not like all of our firewalls and so
they tell me to call them and I prefer this system
of communication than to be put on hold and
discard or having to listen to "musak" while
trying to order something.

I shall (or BH will) get us a couple of the
sweet Cherokees, white and pure gold, a real
beauty. I will let you know,

Allegra

Hi Allegra,

Glad to give you the heads up. I hope you managed to get your order in from
home. I have got to stop buying roses. I keep telling myself I'm done, and
then I come across another rose that I just got to have. I need therapy.
Shouldn't there be a support group or something?

Hey, thanks for offering to post my pics. I have to take a picture of the
bloom on Don Juan while it still looks perfect. Would you be interested in
the pics of the gecko and the anole? They're off-topic, but interesting.

I'm guessing the "huge tracts of land" is Gardener's Paradise, or am I way
off base?

It's time for me to get busy. I'll check back in a little later in the day.

Have a good humpday!

Mike
z8TX