Old 03-09-2008, 07:01 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Useful lifetime of an opened packet of Rootone F?

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:33:09 -0700 (PDT), Father Haskell
wrote:

How stable are the ingredients NAA and thiram once the
packet (single dose envelope) is opened (and sealed
after each use)?

I still have my jar of Rotenone back from 1970. I have kept it clean
by putting a little of the powder onto paper, using that on the
cuttings, then discarding the paper. The directions say not to dip
cutting directly into the jar (makes sense). I have tested the
effectiveness using coleus cuttings and it is still good.