Old 03-09-2008, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Toms??

On 3/9/08 17:47, in article , "Derek
Turner" wrote:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:41:30 +0100, Spooooool wrote:

How have other folks' tomatoes been doing? I have yellow cherry type
ones in the conservatory which have done very well. But in the
Greenhouse are big red beefsteak ones which have grown big but none yet
red. Am I being impatient or should they have gone red by now?

My outdoor plum tomatoes are ripening nicely, but then I do live in
Jersey! A few banana skins draped here and there will hurry things along.

!! I'm from Jersey and we grow Jersey Sunrise for our own use - the
original Jersey tom. I used to live on La Grande Route de Faldouet in St
Martin. Which bit of the rock are you on?!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com