Old 03-09-2008, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college
unklbob unklbob is offline

Default Armadillo Advice Sought

On Sep 3, 5:03*pm, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
In article ,unklbo b writes:

| How do you keep the dillos off of your lawn, some kind of critter
| repellant?

Yes, indeed. *It is known as "Clue". *Go into your local shops, and
ask "Do you have any Clue?" *They will soon sort you out, especially
in Texas.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

You boys from Ukiah are funny, but it don't help my problem none.

I shoulda known better than to ask any damn Californians for advice.