Old 03-09-2008, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college
J.C. \Watts\ Enslin J.C. \Watts\ Enslin is offline

Default Armadillo Advice Sought

On Sep 3, 3:57*pm, unklbob wrote:
Every night around sundown an armadillo comes on to my spread and
starts rooting around for grubs and such. *Its playing hell with the
ti plants, and now its started to dig up one of my prized sago palms.
I thought about sending the hounds after it, but I hear they spread
leprosy and I don't want none of my hounds coming down with that. *I
thought about rigging up some explosives on a trip wire, but I don't
need the neighbors complaining to the county.

How do you keep the dillos off of your lawn, some kind of critter
repellant?

I know nothing about this, just that armadillos and humans are the
only creatures of this earth that can get leprosy.

Jon