Old 03-09-2008, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college
Emperor Wonko the Sane Emperor Wonko the Sane is offline

Default Armadillo Advice Sought

On Sep 3, 3:57*pm, unklbob wrote:
Every night around sundown an armadillo comes on to my spread and
starts rooting around for grubs and such. *Its playing hell with the
ti plants, and now its started to dig up one of my prized sago palms.
I thought about sending the hounds after it, but I hear they spread
leprosy and I don't want none of my hounds coming down with that. *I
thought about rigging up some explosives on a trip wire, but I don't
need the neighbors complaining to the county.

How do you keep the dillos off of your lawn, some kind of critter
repellant?

Thanks in Advance.

Bubba "Bob" Cooter

Surprise it with guacamole dip and a CaptialOne card.

Doug