Old 03-09-2008, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Toms??

On 3/9/08 19:34, in article , "Derek
Turner" wrote:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:15:30 +0100, Sacha wrote:

My outdoor plum tomatoes are ripening nicely, but then I do live in
Jersey! A few banana skins draped here and there will hurry things
along.

!! I'm from Jersey and we grow Jersey Sunrise for our own use - the
original Jersey tom. I used to live on La Grande Route de Faldouet in
St Martin. Which bit of the rock are you on?!

Saint Aubin's High Street (the cobbled bit). House comes with SWMBO's new
(ish) job. I've been here nearly a year now. Allotment sorted for this
autumn with luck and a fair wind. Send me some JS seeds?

Can you park your car? ;-)) It's a very pretty area - my former sister in
law and some friends lived there and a friend of mine lives a roead or two
above it. And yes, of course I'll send you some seeds. Email us your
address to
and one of us will pick that up. I'm a
bit cautious with my personal addy at present.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com