Old 04-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Kathryn Selfe Kathryn Selfe is offline
Registered User

Default Tropical Plants And More!!

We are a nursery supplying tropical plants by mail, no packaging fees etc only flat tate postage, Good quality plants and good prices, Look at our New JURRASIC HORROR PLANT NOW BEING SENT OUT IN FLOWER also DATURA, BRUGMANSIA BLACKCURRANT SWIRL IN FLOWER, ECHIUMS GRAPES AND LOTS MORE WHAY NOT TAKE A LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE, Also free gift wrapping service and also a new blog full of fact sheets on Tropical plants and a host of other gardening subjects

http://carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk

http://carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk/blog

Thankyou and if you need any help please contact us.