Old 04-09-2008, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Toms??

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:10:34 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Can you park your car? ;-)) It's a very pretty area - my former sister
in law and some friends lived there and a friend of mine lives a roead
or two above it. And yes, of course I'll send you some seeds. Email us
your address to and one of us will pick that
up. I'm a bit cautious with my personal addy at present.

Fortunately two parking spaces at St. Aubin's-on-the-hill came as part of
the deal It's a long story but we lived at La Rocque and Overdale
Hospital before finally (I hope) settling here. No garden to speak of
(more of a courtyard, really) but Quennevais School are working with the
rector of S. Brelade to turn some of his unused meadow-land into
allotments, so once the child protection stuff is done I should be
gardening again. You have mail.