Old 04-09-2008, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Just a tiny bit of boasting......

On 4/9/08 12:11, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article
,
Judith in France writes
On Aug 30, 12:31*pm, Sacha wrote:
June Hughes kindly alerted me to this today. *It's "A little place I know"
and this week's is by Guy Watson of Riverford
Farm:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...estaurants.foo
dan...

I typed it in and got
Hix Oyster & Chop House

Don't understand that. It was in the Food & Life Style section and he said
"Hill House Nursery
Landscove, Ashburton, Devon, 01803 762273
Based in a rectory, this quirky garden centre stocks an eclectic selection
of plants and serves the most wonderful homemade scones and cakes."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty....foodanddrink1

We had no idea he was going to do this so when Raymond wrote to thank him
and ask for permission to quote him on our web site, he said "Quirky eh?" to
which Guy's reply was in his book, quirky is good, as in 'not corporate'!
Corporate we certainly ain't!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com