Old 04-09-2008, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Armadillo Advice Sought

On 4/9/08 17:52, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article
,
unklbob writes:
| On Sep 4, 2:30=A0am, "Cerumen" wrote:
|
| I thought Texas was noted for a total lack of "Clue" ? But an awful
| lot of underbridge dwellers.
|
| Real cute, coming from a flakey Californian. I happen to know that
| the Ukiah gardening group gets posters from Arizona, New Mexico, and
| yes, Texas because you share some zones. Armadillos might not be a
| problem in Ukiah--yet--but soon enough the little buggers will work
| their way right into your backyard, and you'll be glad for the advice
| I now seek.

Back in the days when men were men, and the modern bunch of wimps
hadn't taken over, Texas had armadillos the size of small cars.

But I don't think that even the current dinky little ones will
reach the Ukraine.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Can we hope they don't reach urg any more? ;-((
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com