Old 04-09-2008, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Toms??

On 4/9/08 10:39, in article , "Derek
Turner" wrote:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:10:34 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Can you park your car? ;-)) It's a very pretty area - my former sister
in law and some friends lived there and a friend of mine lives a roead
or two above it. And yes, of course I'll send you some seeds. Email us
your address to
and one of us will pick that
up. I'm a bit cautious with my personal addy at present.

Fortunately two parking spaces at St. Aubin's-on-the-hill came as part of
the deal It's a long story but we lived at La Rocque and Overdale
Hospital before finally (I hope) settling here. No garden to speak of
(more of a courtyard, really) but Quennevais School are working with the
rector of S. Brelade to turn some of his unused meadow-land into
allotments, so once the child protection stuff is done I should be
gardening again. You have mail.

Overdale used to be the old TB Sanatorium time past. ;-) La Rocque is
fabulously beautiful because it has that particular light that nowhere else
in Jersey seems to have and the 'moonscape' effect at low spring tides is
outstanding. However, back to tomatoes - got your email and will send you
some seeds. I know exactly where you are now. Say hello to James and Annie
for me if they're still there!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com