Old 05-09-2008, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default has the Met office lost the plot?

In message , Sacha
writes
On 4/9/08 22:28, in article , "hugh"
] wrote:

In message , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:

My garden was full of tiny crickets this spring, but the bloody spiders
ate most of them...

Yup, we do that! Yum yum. :~))

I say, that's just not cricket, y'know!

Sad, I know. They didn't even have a good innings, heh heh! I knocked 'em
for six!

What four?

I think you're very wicket.

It's all over now.

Ducking and running?

And what's this rumour about a Third Man.

Just thought I'd slip that in.

Think that's everything cover-ed

What silly point to make.

Bit wide of the mark, that one.

I'm now completely stumped apart from the bowling a maiden over joke.

It's pouring with rain here - must go and check the gullies.

Bye Bye
--
hugh