Old 05-09-2008, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Isabella Woodhouse Isabella Woodhouse is offline

Default Tomato "green shoulder": always means too much sun?

In article ,
se (JustTom) wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 07:06:10 -0400, Pat Kiewicz
wrote:

I'm trying Juliet to replace a variety I can't find anymore, 'Ruby.'
'Ruby' was grape-tomato size and I was able to dry it by cutting it
in half. Ruby dried to a sweet, rich flavor, good enough to snack on.
'Juliet' is less sweet when dried, but has a complex flavor that brings
to mind a dark, red wine. Not a substitute for 'Ruby' (certainly not for
snacking on, at least) but should be interesting to cook with.

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/seeds...1.html?SA=1505
http://www.housecharm.co.uk/items/69...rid-Seeds.html

http://www.valueseeds.com/item-560.html

We get Thompson-Morgan seeds (mostly flower) on occasion and they've
always been excellent.
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot