Old 06-09-2008, 12:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weed

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Christina Websell" contains
these words:

With almost nothing to go on, my bet is ground elder ;-)

Also a concrete over and move jobbie if you have a lot of it, although I
did manage to get rid of a small patch I had by digging it up and sifting
the soil for any broken roots every time it showed its head - took about
year.

Makes a good green veg, though.

Yes, allegedly, I haven't been brave enough, you might tell me how to cook
it perhaps? I would be up for it (lots next door that I could eat)