Old 06-09-2008, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Do you recognise these plants? 1 of 2

In message , Hibiscus
writes

Please help!

Photo No 7036
Photo No 7061
Photo No 7075
Photo No 7081
Photo No 7089
Photo No 7098
Photo No 7103

Many thanks,

|Filename: DSCN7036.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=10129|

Hypericum - don't recognise the species.
|Filename: DSCN7061.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=10130|

Rowan, probably the native Sorbus aucuparia (the berries look a bit on
the crimson/pink side, but I'll blame the camera - at least I've had
trouble with correct rendition of reds in digital cameras.)
|Filename: DSCN7075.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=10131|
Rudbeckia or Echinacea, or possibly Heleniopsis or something else in
that area.
|Filename: DSCN7081.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=10132|
Dahlia - there's hundreds if not thousands of cultivars
|Filename: DSCN7089.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=10133|
Lilium (Lily) - reminds me of Lilium martagon, but if I recall correctly
there are other possibilities.
|Filename: DSCN7098.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=10134|