Old 09-04-2003, 02:20 PM
C. Hurst

Default Weather

On Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:58:16 -0400, "Chip G."
wrote:

In article , madgard
wrote:

absolutely. I can't wait to see if we make it thru March without getting a
blizzard. The last strong El Nino we had was 1993 (I don't want to be
reminded of La Nina, or weak El Nino's, the last STRONG one was recorded in
1992-1993) and that March of 1993 Eastern Tennessee got over 4 1/2 foot of
snow in about 18 hours before it went up east and wrecked havoc up there
too.............I won't cry if we get a dump of a foot or so, but I hope
like hell Mom's doesn't decide to drop another blizzard on us. nothing like
not being able to flush for two weeks because there's no
power.......................(well water)
madgardener with wierd temperatures here too

We just received 4" of snow (April 7-8). Not exactly a blizzard, but
not necessarily the weather one associates with April. Let me see,
isn't supposed to be "April SHOWERS bring May flowers"? Well, it was
precipitation, but the term "shower" hardly applies. Fortunately it's
melting fast.

Good Morning...

We woke to twenty-something degrees this morning (Indiana)
*sigh*

Carla (...whose cats have than "...try to put me outside and
die... expression on their faces as they sprawl on the sofa...)