Old 07-09-2008, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Palin and environment

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in
:

Zootal wrote:

I vote to legalize it. Let the stupid and weak drug
themselves to death. It will clean up the gene pool. The
quality and realibility of the drugs will stabalize, and
much of the crime associated with drugs will go away.

I don't care about the drug part, but the Woody Harrelsons
and Simplest person here, tout hemp for fabric and rope
uses which to me is just a disguise for the stronger drug
containing versions. Hemp as a fiber went out with
invention of nylon and other man mades which are not only
far superior but in the long run more environmentally
friendly because
they consume less resources along with being superior
products.

obviously you know *nothing* about production of manmade
fibers, especially not versus hemp or linen.
lee

Išve found a place for hemp shirts . Know of any others ?

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...ooghydr-20&ind
ex=apparel&hvadid=1098781721&ref=pd_sl_62fedlv4vq_ b

Not anywhere near the quality espoused below. But for US $15 I got a
durable comfortable shirt.

Bill

PS Search Living Treasures Japan some time.

http://www.angoleiro.com/penn.cgi?i=3228

http://books.google.com/books?id=WpE...=PA165&dq=livi
ng+treasures+japan+hemp&source=web&ots=ZI7-yOPNAE&sig=UxvW6cBkG5ePe7Bk8FD
tBSco7Ks&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=res ult

http://maruione.jp/en/tanzaku-bookma...76.html?zenid=
68b720a4ccdc8fcc19a7eaec7736bb1f

http://www.amazon.com/Shibori-Invent...sist/dp/477002
3995/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1220795070&sr=11-1

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA