Old 07-09-2008, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bm bm is offline

Default Weed

"mogga" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:53:04 +0100, "bm" wrote:

I have a weed which has invaded my garden and I wage a constant battle
against it . It spreads by putting out shoots which then pop up and form
the
next weed. If the slightest piece breaks off it forms a new weed. I don't
know what it is called.
I have tried using roundup and it certainly seems to work but some areas
are
so bad I have had to dig them up as best as I can with limited success.
Is there a procedure for dealing with this pest?
Blair

Photo needed

Could it be

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

or
http://images.google.co.uk/images?um...earch+ Images

--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

I have tried to attach a photo but it has been refused
I then put the photo onto a word document and this was also refused
How do I send a photo to this group?
Blair