Old 08-09-2008, 03:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Palin and environment

It also has a growing market/interest as a carbon sink crop and for
production of other items such as those Lee described (including
biodiesel) and also for paper and soap production and is still used for
canvas production.

The Conestoga Wagon Covers were made from hemp.

I am trying to find someone to make me a replica flag of George Washington
made from hemp. I really do not think our forefathers mattered much with
the THC content. If anyone knows of else, please let me know.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.