Old 08-09-2008, 04:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Isabella Woodhouse Isabella Woodhouse is offline

Default MISSION CONTROL, WE HAVE TOMATOES!!!!

In article
,
Billy wrote:

And here, 70 miles north of San Francisco (30 min. from the coast),
we have been stringing 100 F and high 90s together for over a
month with no apparent adverse effects on our tomatoes. We have had more
100 F days this year than the last four years combined.

You must have cool nights or do a good job keeping the roots cool.
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot