Old 08-09-2008, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Where to find 10-52-10 fertilizer?

My bloom fertilizer is nearly gone and Walmart has moved out the
gardening supplies for Christmas decorations. I guess many folks
have stopped buying gardening supplies by now--am I the only one that
does year round gardening?. Anyone know a good substitute for XPert
Blooming Fertilizer 10-52-10? This fertilizer has made an amazing
flowering difference with my geraniums, petunias, and oxalis. TIA