Old 08-09-2008, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default Propagating Horsetail

"K" wrote in message
I have a slightly unusual horsetail problem.

Our local nature reserve has some wood horsetail, which is quite common,
but not around here, so for us it's quite special.

Unfortunately, it's growing in a area where it might be vulnerable.

How would we got about transplanting some of it to a safer place?

Well if you can find a method that "doesn't" work please tell the world
about it?

--
Chris.
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor.It