Old 08-09-2008, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default O T Resizing Pictures

On 8/9/08 17:29, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 16:45:48 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 8/9/08 09:54, in article
, "Dave
Hill" wrote:

This is a MUST HAVE site, so easy to resize pics to send or attach.

http://www.resize2mail.com/

It really seems to work well and no fees or registration is required.
You just have to save back the smaller size pics back to your computer
and then you can send them or do whatever needs to be done. They get
resized with some weird number letter combos so you can rename them
before you save to your computer.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

There's a similar thing called Image Well for Macs - maybe for pcs too but I
don't know about that!

There are lots for PCs.

No I meant I didn't know if Image Well could be used on Macs - sorry, I
wasn't clear.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com