Old 08-09-2008, 11:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Marie Dodge[_2_] Marie Dodge[_2_] is offline

Default NEEM anyone use this in garden

"poppy44" wrote in message
news

hi, iv used neem for the last 3 years (im in the Uk-north) and i have
had very little damage to my plants whereas before i was forever
battleing against the bugs. neem oil will not harm bugs,they just dont
like the taste of it. Im not saying its a miracle cure for all plants
ailments but in my case iv found it very good. you have to use it
regularly though and i use 'green' liquid soap bought seperately.Neem
is certainly better than the toxic sprays etc that are on sale in
garden centres all over the world.

I tried Neem and found it totally worthless. The bugs and insects ignore it
even when I doubled the recommended amount to use. It doesn't discourage
feeding as advertised. Neem is a scam.