Old 09-09-2008, 12:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Bats!

paghat wrote:
Last night reading in bed with my sweetie, & the window wide open, two
bats flew in the bedroom and zoomed round and round near the ceiling! For
four or five minutes we and an equally delighted chihuahua watched them
swooping about like two pieces of velvet in an updraft, flitting &
fluttering, until finally they went back out the window. More fun to watch
than House or Smallville!

-paghat the batgirl

Be careful - they can carry rabies. I know a doctor in Pittsburgh that
had one fly down on her and scratch her leg in a hospital parking lot.
She had to undergo the rabies shots.