Old 09-09-2008, 04:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Palin and environment

"Frank" frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in message

Point I have been trying to make in this thread is that while one might
expect natural fibers and polymers to be more environmentally friendly
than synthetics, the processing necessary to manufacture them into useful
items is often environmentally unfriendly.

And the same point can be made about just about every single thing we use
now in our society. We are all huge consumers of energy and most of us
consume far more than we either need or is good for us.