Old 09-09-2008, 07:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
Phred Phred is offline

Default Eggplants

In article
,
amandaF wrote:
On Sep 8, 5:53 am, phorbin wrote:

[snip]
You might not know that your comment and query amounts to a troll; then
again, you might.

Read my response to Phred; some portion of it was to your idiotic
response.

And some portion of it was directed at *me* for supporting *you*!

Seems you weren't able to navigate the attributions successfully.
Typical of not very bright people. (Is a gmail address diagnostic?)

See! You've got me doing it now too: being rude to others.

ObFood: The backyard eggplant finally has a few new fruit forming.
Probably be a couple ready to pick later this week. Been a bit of a
drought of them for a month or so.

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID