Old 09-09-2008, 06:20 PM
sharperblade sharperblade is offline
Registered User

Smile i want information about string trimmers? please reply as soon as possible

Hi

i am the new user for forum site. I am searching information on string trimmers and I have visited one site sharperblade.com. but i could not understand of string trimmers If anybody knowing about string trimmers and you spot any issues that need to be fixed and or improved please let me know as soon as possible. so kindly reply me about string trimmers or explain me on the www.sharperblade.com