Old 09-09-2008, 08:06 PM
chris587 chris587 is offline
Registered User

Location: australia

That is a big ask, what is it you need to know? Size, speed, weight, brand, attatchments, or how to use one?
Kind Regards Chris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharperblade View Post
Hi

i am the new user for forum site. I am searching information on string trimmers and I have visited one site sharperblade.com. but i could not understand of string trimmers If anybody knowing about string trimmers and you spot any issues that need to be fixed and or improved please let me know as soon as possible. so kindly reply me about string trimmers or explain me on the www.sharperblade.com