Old 09-09-2008, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default I think it was our fault, sorry :-(

"mogga" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:04:58 +0100, "'Mike'" wrote:

Earlier this year we added two more water butts to our systems in the
gardens making eight.

I don't think we have ever reached half full, or should that be half
empty?

Would it help if we scrapped the lot, concreted the garden over and
painted
it green?

Mike

Would you like some of our rain?
--

Well you have set me thinking! We have just come back off a cruise to
Greenland, Iceland and the Norwegian Fjords and are due to go on one soon

So I might take you up on the offer ;-)