Old 09-09-2008, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Planning permission for gardens?

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article
,
"Cat(h)" writes:
| On Sep 9, 1:13=A0pm, Broadback wrote:
| While waiting for my wife to shop I browsed the headlines of various
| daily papers this morning. One of them,I never noticed which, claimed
| the dear old government are planning to bring in rules about what we
can
| do with our gardens. It seems that this is an attempt to reduce waste
| production, mainly grass clippings! What a racket this recycling
| business is becoming. We spent energy to clean bottles, glasses etc
for
| recycling then is is all dumped together and shipped to India it
seems,
| where it is mainly dumped in landfill!
|
| Beware of newspaper headlines - especially some of your most
| imaginative British red-tops!

snip subjective opinion

Nobody has the right to persuade others what is good to read and what is not
good.

I don't read any newspapers but I don't suggest that others don't.

If you don't like the papers don't waste your life on them.

Mary