Old 09-09-2008, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Weed

The message
from "bm" contains these words:

Thanks for your help.It got hold in one area of my garden during a period I
had to give up gardening due to a hernia op.
I will do as you suggest.
Isn't it amazing that my query has started a long conversation about eating
weeds! I wonder how sorrel would suit them!

Depending on which type of sorrel, very nicely, thank-you.

The one you add to salads is like a small dock with arrowhead-shaped
leaves, and is very sharp. I've no idea whether the (unrelated) Oxalis
is edible, though.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig