Old 09-09-2008, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default I think it was our fault, sorry :-(

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Well you have set me thinking! We have just come back off a cruise to
Greenland, Iceland and the Norwegian Fjords and are due to go on one soon
from Southampton to Singapore,

In every group you post in, Mike, you always have to mention your cruises.
I'm not sure what that's about unless it's to show off your perceived
wealth. In this group I'd like to see you talking about gardening and in
all the others an appropriate subject without injecting "I went on a
cruise" It's irrevelent. We don't care.

Now that's odd that is. I NEVER ever see you comment on the personal family
chit chat between members of this site. Non gardening chit chat that has
NOTHING AT ALL to do with gardening!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you find it a little odd?

No of course you don't :-))

Kindest possible regards

Mike