Old 10-09-2008, 03:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
amandaF amandaF is offline

Default Eggplants

On Sep 8, 11:50 pm, (Phred) wrote:
In article
,

amandaF wrote:
On Sep 8, 5:53 am, phorbin wrote:

[snip]
You might not know that your comment and query amounts to a troll; then
again, you might.

Read my response to Phred; some portion of it was to your idiotic
response.

And some portion of it was directed at *me* for supporting *you*!

Seems you weren't able to navigate the attributions successfully.

Really?

Typical of not very bright people. (Is a gmail address diagnostic?)

Obviously, you do not know that most of us students (in IT ) love
gmail and use it. Now, go back to your retarded world.

See! You've got me doing it now too: being rude to others.

ObFood: The backyardeggplantfinally has a few new fruit forming.
Probably be a couple ready to pick later this week. Been a bit of a
drought of them for a month or so.

Cheers, Phred.