Old 10-09-2008, 04:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college
Hmmm! Hmmm! is offline

Default Armadillo Advice Sought

On 5 sep, 07:25, "~misfit~" wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarweb "unklbob" typed:

On Sep 4, 8:07 pm, "~misfit~" wrote:
Smite works wonders I'm told. g

I'm too zealous for that.

Hehee! I thought it was you. ;-)

I hope you're well.
--
Shaun.

Misfit may be right, but i would prefer to try a mix of bone walls and
CE.
Never heard about armadillos surviving that specific treatment...
Though dillos dont call me very often lately!

Louis