Old 10-09-2008, 11:01 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
gecko gecko is offline

Default Bermuda Grass Question

I have weeds in my lawn that are just terrible! I always called them
'witch grass' because of their nature. The weeds are long (sometimes
a foot or more) that string out in the lawn and at my driveway edge.
Heck, the stuff can even penetrate asphalt! This site

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...num=1&ct=title

shows in a first picture something that looks like my weeds. But I
read from other posts on Bermuda Grass that it is cultivated as grass.
So I am confused. Do I have Bermuda Grass? I don't know.

Anyone have a comment?

-GECKO