Old 10-09-2008, 12:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default NEEM anyone use this in garden

"Zootal" wrote in message

"Marie Dodge" wrote in message
I tried Neem and found it totally worthless. The bugs and insects ignore
it even when I doubled the recommended amount to use. It doesn't
discourage feeding as advertised. Neem is a scam.

What did you use it on? What bugs were you trying to control? What
concentration did you use it at? I found that Neem 1) repels cucumber
beetles and flea beetles for about four days. and 2) It actually stops the
spread of powdery mildew on squash - at least so far.

I used it on tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, string beans, squash, cucumbers
and collards that were infested with 2-spot spider mites and silverwing
whitefly.