Old 10-09-2008, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Very weird question about compost

On Sep 10, 2:11*pm, Dan Smithers wrote:
Cat(h) wrote:
Ok, this is going to sound totally off the wall, but the question is
genuine.
I have a few bottles of really, really bad wine in the house, gifts
from the uninformed, and nasty prizes from pub quizzes.
Anyhoo. *I can recycle the bottles, but I hate to just pour the wine
down the drain if there is any other use I can put it to. *

You could offer it as prizes on the next school jumble sale with bottle
tombola. Obviously you don't want to attend in case you win it back again..

dan

Believe me, I value my little community too much to commit such
neighbourly suicide!

Cat(h)