Old 10-09-2008, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Do you recognise these plants? 2 of 2

On 10/9/08 15:26, in article , "Hibiscus"
wrote:

'Sacha[_3_ Wrote:
;815018']On 9/9/08 16:26, in article
, "Hibiscus"
wrote:
-

Yes, I think 7588 is Sweet Yarrow!?

How about 7644, the one with yellow flowers and seed pockets/ pods?

-
May I ask you a couple of questions? Where are you gardening? Do you
not
recognise a Dahlia because it is unfamiliar to you in your gardening
area?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

I don't have my own garden. I love photography and have been taken
quite a lot of plant/ flower pictures recently.

I think I know how to differentiate dahlia now. Some of them look like
chrysanthemums to me...

Ah, got it. I can't find it now but somewhere online there is a terrific
resource of plant photographs which would interest you, I think. There are
just so many different Dahlias that while people could identify one as a
Dahlia, it might be hard to say which one it is, precisely.