Old 10-09-2008, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Horse Manure

The message
from Madwen contains these words:
In article
,
Frank wrote:

An organic farmer that used to post here did not like the idea of
using manure on food crops as it contained a strong pesticide used to
keep flies down.

I've never owned horses but I thought most stable used fan systems now.
No?

Probably, no.

I've never seen a fan in a stable round b'yer, and I've worked in them,
and know a lot of people with horses. (And free barrows of muck!)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig